Nominal Size: 1.0m(L) x 1.0m(W) x 0.4m(H), 2.5 units/ m3,
Weight/unit: 17 kg.
Vertical Strength: 400kN/m2,
Lateral Strength 90kN/m2,
Volume: 400 litres,
Void ratio: 95.8%
The above data indicates typical values – comprehensive independent physical test data on the structural and hydraulic properties of the system is available on request.
Following detailed assessment of the required volume of stormwater to be stored (see CIRIA C522, R156 & BRE 365). The total number of StormMaster units can be calculated using 2.5/m3 (958 litres @ 95.8% void ratio). Decide on the best configuration for the characteristics of the site in question and create the “box” accordingly using the length and width dimensions. As a guide units require approx 0.5m of cover in landscaped areas and 0.75m cover in vehicular areas with a 75mm sharp sand base.
- Prevents extreme peak flows to main drainage and water purification systems
- Rainwater is “cleaned” by geotextile surround
- Decreases flooding during heavy rain falls
- Promotes the balance in the groundwater position
- Decreases environmental problems caused by development
- Flexible - can easily be expanded in all directions
- Enables rapid construction of large storage capacities (95% voids)
- Economic to install (we offer a full commercial installation service)
- Choice of many diameters for incoming pipes
- Applicable for both high and low groundwater situations